Wishing You a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year for techinews18 readers 2019

I know that you come from all over the world, and some of you don’t celebrate Christmas,

Did you know that Techinews18 is visited by people from 17 different countries? And, of course, you all belong to different races, practice different religions, plus quite a few of you are atheists.

But anyway, I decided that because I now live in India and here we do celebrate Christmas.

My dear readers, a very Merry Christmas.

To those who celebrate, and to those who do not as well, I hope you get to spend at least moments of what remains of 2017 doing things that bring you contentment and being with people who bring you joy.

Many of us are missing loved ones no longer with us, are dealing with cancer treatment or cancer fallout, or are coping with various challenges life has thrown our way. So as always, remember it’s okay to feel a mix of emotions during the holidays too. It’s perfectly fine to feel joy mixed with sadness or however else you happen to be feeling.


Presently, I’m feeling excited, grateful and yes, a bit exhausted after getting my book finished, published and sent out into the world. What happens next is in the hands of readers. So this holiday break comes at a perfect time for me for many reasons.

But first, I want to say…

Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

And thank you for reading techinews18 in 2018

May 2019 be kind to us all.

See you then!

No comments

Popular Posts